Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thatcher





Yes, I know, it's verging on overkill now,t' internet is bursting at the seams with Thatcher articles but, in my defence, I was too busy to post some music-related stuff at the time, then, the worst thing of all - I had to pull out of  a Class War event in London on the Saturday after her death, as they'd always promised they would, but I was holed up somewhere writing stuff for a book I promised I would contribute to. 

So, I'm sure you're familiar with the lists of 'Top 10 Anti Thatcher Songs' doing the rounds. May I present mine to you please? Under the circumstances etc etc.....oh thank you.




Unfortunately Spotify didn't have my top Anti-Thatcher song so it's here on video instead
Pete Wylie: The Day That Margaret Thatcher Died


No comments:

Post a Comment